There are many ways to be involved in Music Ministries at Grace and Peace! We welcome the contributions of various skills levels to share in corporate worship.
The Gloria Deo Choir is Grace and Peace’s Adult Choral Group that seeks to enrich the worship of God with quality repertoire from throughout the history of the church. While experience is an asset, it is open to anyone who has a heart to praise God through choral singing. Rehearsals are held on Wednesdays from 7:00 to 8:30 pm in the church sanctuary.
If you play an instrument and would like to be part of worshiping our King, we want to know about you. And with the formation of our children’s hand chime ensemble, we are delighted to have children “ringing” occasionally in worship.
More information about music at Grace and Peace Presbyterian Church:
- Theology of Music – Every aspect of music in the church must be submitted to the Lordship of Christ. Our lives are to be characterized by the continuous worship of God. Our music is to be thoughtful and excellent. Read more…
- Patricia Blanchard – Choir Director
- Jeffrey Dronenburg – Organist, Pianist
- Choirs – Learn more about the Gloria Deo choir (adult voices) and the Cantamus Deo choir (children’s voices)
- Although not directly affiliated, by offering our facilities, Grace and Peace also encourages the work of Carnegie Hall Royal Conservatory Achievement Program which develops musical talent to God’s glory.